Respect for your privacy is of paramount importance to EMANSO Technologies Inc., which is responsible for this site.
• How your personal information is collected and processed. All information that could identify you should be considered personal information. These include your first and last name, your age, your mailing address, your email address, your location or your IP address. "Personal Information" is also used as a synonym for "personal data" as defined in EU Regulation 2016/679;
• What are your rights regarding this information;
• Who is responsible for the processing of personal information collected and processed;
• To whom this information is transmitted;
• Possibly, the site's policy regarding cookies.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information:
• First name
• Postal code
• Email address
• Phone / fax number
The personal information we collect is collected through the collection methods described below, in the "Forms and Collection Methods" section and following.
2. FORMS AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
• Website registration form
• Order form
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
• Order Tracking
• Website Management
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information collected by the site is not transmitted to any third party and is treated only by us.
4. DURATION OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The person in charge of the treatment of the personal information will keep in his computerized systems of the site and in conditions of reasonable security of all personal information collected for a duration of: 5 years.
5. ACCOMMODATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our site is hosted by: HostPapa, whose headquarters are located at the following address:
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
The host can be contacted at the following phone number: 1-888-959-7272.
The information we collect and process is exclusively hosted and processed in Canada.
This transfer of personal information outside the European Union is justified because the head office or main address of the entity owning the site is located there.
6. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
a) The Person Responsible for the Processing of Personal Information
The person responsible for the processing of personal information is: Nicolas GORSE. He can be contacted as follows:
the person responsible for the processing of personal information can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The person responsible for the processing of personal information is responsible for determining the purposes and means used to process personal information
b) Obligations of the person responsible for the processing of personal information
The Privacy Officer is committed to protecting the personal information collected, not to pass it on to third parties without you having been informed and to respect the purposes for which the information was collected.
In addition, the Privacy Officer agrees to notify you of any rectification or deletion of personal information, unless this results in disproportionate formalities, costs or procedures.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised, the controller commits to inform you by any means.
7. RIGHT OF OPPOSITION AND WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to oppose the treatment of your personal information by the site ("right of opposition"). You also have the right to request that your personal information no longer appear, for example, in a mailing list ("right of withdrawal").
In order to object to the processing of your personal information or to request the removal of your personal information, you must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request for limitation of the processing of his personal information to the person responsible for the processing of information, by sending an email to the address provided above.
8. RIGHT OF ACCESS, CORRECTION AND DELETION
You may review, update, modify or request the deletion of your information, in accordance with the following procedure:
The user must send an e-mail to the person in charge of handling the personal information, specifying the subject of his request and using the contact e-mail address of the person in charge of personal information provided on this page.
If you have one, you have the right to request the removal of your personal space by following the procedure below:
Ex: The user must send an email to the data controller, specifying his personal space number. The request to delete the data will be processed within 10 working days.
9. GENERAL PRINCIPLES CONCERNING THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION UNDER EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of your personal information complies with the following principles:
• Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: your personal information can only be collected and processed with your consent. Whenever personal information is collected, it will be indicated that your personal information is collected and for which reasons your personal information is collected;
• Minimizing the collection and processing of personal information: only personal information necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site is collected;
• Retention of personal information reduced in time: the personal information is kept for a limited time of which you are informed;
• Integrity and confidentiality of personal information collected and processed: The Privacy Officer is committed to ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of the personal information collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal information will only take place if they comply with at least one of the following conditions:
• You have expressly consented to the treatment;
• The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract;
• Treatment meets a legal obligation;
• The treatment is explained by the need to safeguard your vital interests or those of another physical person;
• The treatment can be explained by a necessity related to the performance of a mission of public interest or that comes under the exercise of the public authority;
• The processing and collection of personal information is necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or a third party.
10. DELEGATE FOR DATA PROTECTION UNDER EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679
The following person was appointed to the position of Data Protection Officer: Nicolas Gorse.
The role of the Data Protection Officer is to ensure the proper implementation of applicable European legislation relating to the collection and processing of personal information. It is sometimes called DPO (for Data Protection Officer).
The Data Protection Officer can be reached as follows:
By email: email@example.com.
11. ADDITIONAL RIGHTS UNDER EUROPEAN RULE 2016/679
In accordance with European regulations on the treatment of personal information, you also have the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with your request, you are required to provide your data provider with your first name, last name, email address and, if applicable, your account number, personal space number or subscriber.
The person responsible for the processing of personal information is required to respond to you within a maximum of thirty (30) days.
a) Right to portability of personal information
You have the right to request the portability of your personal information, held by the site, to another site, by following the procedure below:
The user must make a request for portability of his personal information to the person responsible for processing the information, by sending an email to the address provided above.
(b) Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679, you have the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision has legal effects on you or significantly affects in a similar way.
(c) Right to seize the competent authority
If the Privacy Officer decides not to respond to your request and you wish to dispute this decision or if you believe that one of your rights listed above is being infringed, you have the right to seize any competent court.
The personal information we collect is stored in a secure environment. People working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
• SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Protocol
• Access Management - Authorized Person
• Access management - person concerned
• Login password
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by incorporating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. However, since no mechanism provides maximum security, there is always a risk involved when using the Internet to transmit personal information.
13. PERSONAL INFORMATION OF MINORS UNDER REGULATION 2016/679
In accordance with Article 8 of Regulation 2016/679, only minors aged 15 or over may consent to the processing of their personal information.
If you are a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal information can be collected and processed.
We reserve the right to verify by any means that you are over 15 years old, or that you have obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
We reserve the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.
We undertake to respect the legislative provisions set out in: the Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector , CQLR c P-39.1; and or
Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act , SC 2000, c 5; and
General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46EC (General Regulation on Data Protection) 2016/279.